Located within the coronary heart of the Caribbean, Curaçao welcomes hundreds of vacationers yearly who go to to both sample its wondrous beaches and coves or as a part of cruise excursions. However, the pandemic has made visiting the island a little bit trickier than in earlier years.
Here are all the newest COVID-19 entry necessities for Curaçao all vacationers must know earlier than reserving their journey. This additionally consists of any current up to date made as a result of Omicron variant.
Entry Requirements For Countries Permitted to Visit Curaçao For Tourism
COVID-19 Testing Entry Requirements
Travelers getting into Curaçao must have a negative PCR test that isn’t older than 48 hours earlier than departure the flight to Curaçao. This is a requirement for vacationers from all nations, other than the small islands of Saba and St Eustatius.
Negative take a look at outcomes should comprise the next info:
- Full identify and date of beginning of the passenger (because it seems on passport)
- Date and time the take a look at was collected
- The lab the place the take a look at was collected
- “COVID-19”, “SARS-CoV-2” or “Coronavirus”
- How the take a look at was taken: “Nasal”, “Nasopharyngeal”, “Mid-turbinate”, “Combined Oral/Nasal”, or “Combined Oral/Nasopharyngeal”, or “Combined Oral/Mid-turbinate” swab and “Anterior Nares”
- Test end result: “Negative”
Children underneath the age of 12 who don’t present signs will not be required to bear a take a look at.
Some vacationers should additionally take an antigen take a look at on their third day within the nation. A reserving reference quantity might be emailed to vacationers after they submit the Passenger Locator Card. Travelers from Curaçao, Kingdom of the Netherlands and Europe who’ve been totally vaccinated and are in possession of a European Digital Covid Certificate (EU DCC) issued by the federal government of Curaçao, Kingdom of the Netherlands and European Union are exempt from this requirement, as are vacationers who depart inside three days or are simply transiting.
Quarantine Entry Requirements
Travelers don’t must quarantine on arrival into Curaçao. However, those that take a look at constructive for Covid-19 throughout their time on the island might be positioned into isolation at their very own expense, so a strong journey insurance coverage coverage is beneficial.
There isn’t any well being kind that vacationers are required to finish to be able to enter Curaçao. However, they need to full a Passenger Locator Card (PLC) 48 hours previous to their departure and carry a printed or digital doc of proof with them always.
COVID-19 Travel Insurance Entry Requirements
There are not any particular journey insurance coverage necessities to enter. However, vacationers are requested to make sure their travel insurance offers sufficient coverage for medical care overseas and any further prices associated to COVID-19 as they are going to be responsible for any care wanted in the event that they grow to be contaminated throughout their journey.
COVID-19 Health Requirements While in Curaçao
There is a curfew on the island between 3AM and 4:30AM. Whilst masks sporting just isn’t obligatory (other than at airports), vacationers are requested to make use of a face masks if unable to maintain their distance in public. There can be the advice to apply frequent hand washing and preserve a distance of 2m from others always.
COVID-19 Vaccine Entry Requirements
There isn’t any vaccine requirement for entry to Curaçao. However, those that will not be vaccinated could discover themselves unable to entry occasions with greater than 100 individuals.
Visa Entry Requirements For Curaçao During COVID-19
Many nations don’t want visas to be able to go to Curaçao. However, all vacationers should fill in a Digital Immigration Card online. A full listing of nations whose vacationers don’t want a visa to enter could be discovered here.
Can Americans Enter Curaçao?
Yes, Americans can enter Curaçao. They don’t want a visa to take action.
Curaçao Covid-19 Entry Requirements:
- Complete the digital immigration card on-line earlier than departure.
- Digitally fill out the Passenger Locator Card (PLC) 48 hours previous to departure and carry a printed or digital doc of proof.
- Travelers should present a damaging end result from an authorized COVID-19 PCR-test taken at most 48 hours earlier than your flight to Curaçao and have to be in possession of printed or digital proof. Travelers are required to add the damaging take a look at outcomes of the COVID-19 PCR-test on dicardcuracao.com earlier than departure.
- All vacationers are required to bear an Antigen take a look at at an area laboratory on the third day in Curaçao.
↓ Join the group ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the newest reopening information, conversations, and Q&A’s occurring every day!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your electronic mail tackle to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s newest breaking journey information, straight to your inbox
Disclaimer: Current journey guidelines and restrictions can change with out discover. The resolution to journey is finally your duty. Contact your consulate and/or native authorities to verify your nationality’s entry and/or any modifications to journey necessities earlier than touring. Travel Off Path doesn’t endorse touring towards authorities advisories